Quantcast

Saturday, February 23, 2013

School is so cool.

This semester at school I have to take a computer drawing class where I'm forced to learn Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. So far we've only covered Illustrator, but somehow last week I had a breakthrough moment and I am now completely in love with it. I just did an entire assignment for another class with the program, and I am extremely impressed with myself and how it turned out. So I can't wait to see how I can use the program for blog posts.
I'm currently using the free CS6 trial on my computer, but it's only for a month, so I am seriously considering buying the standard package, which is $229--at the student rate. This is considerably cheaper than the $1200 regular tag, so any of you students who are interested in buying it should definitely look into that at your school bookstore.
If any of you guys are really good at Illustrator or Photoshop, do let me know if I can do things better, I'm always willing to learn!

Colour story for my Product Development class completed on Illustrator


No comments:

Post a Comment